Parent participation is critical to the success of TIMA, and there are a wide variety of opportunities to get involved with the school, depending on your interests, talents, and schedule. As part of our Family-Educator Partnership commitment, we ask each family to contribute at least four volunteer hours per month.
Parents and family members are reminded that they are not permitted to volunteer in the classroom/school unless they have completed a Volunteer Form.
How can you get involved?
• Spend time in your child's class
• Share your skills and passions with your child's class (e.g., cooking, music, gardening, etc.)
• Participate in a committee (e.g., website committee, social committee, diversity committee, etc.)
• Serve as a Governing Board or PTVA (Parent Teacher Volunteer Association) representative
• Provide administrative support
• Complete projects at home
• Contribute food for teacher appreciation and other events
• Take part in TIMA workdays, typically one Saturday morning each quarter (check the TIMA events calendar for scheduled workdays)
For more information about how to get involved at TIMA, contact us at (912) 395-4060.